NODNA Events/Meetings - 2020
(free to members)
Due to COVID-19, we have suspended in-person meetings until further notice. We value your membership and cannot wait until we are able to be together again!
- July 16 5:30-7pm - ZOOM Meeting
- August 26 530-730pm Meeting and Program: Nurse Peer to Peer Coping Skills Share, Facilitated by Sophie Lenoir, RN. ZOOM Meeting
- September 5th – 10am - 12pm - Celebrating New Orleans District Nurses - Audubon Tea Room - Brunch
- September 17 5:30-7pm - ZOOM Meeting
- October 15 5:30-7pm Meeting and Program - Program and Location To Be Determined
- November 5th 7pm - 9pm Student Nurse Night – Chateau Country Club, Kenner, Louisiana
- November 19 5:30-7pm - ZOOM Meeting
- November 25 6pm - 8pm - Nurse Peer to Peer Coping Skills Share, Facilitated by Sophie Lenoir, RN. Community Room, 300 N. Broad Street, above Whole Foods. Parking on the roof.
- December 17th 5:30-7pm Meeting and Program Program and Location To Be Determined